Now that the election is over and we have the albatross off our neck, it’s time to look at the white elephant in the room. Our planet and climate change NEED to be the focus. It’s in the 70s today in Massachusetts again. That’s not normal.
We’ve asked ourselves, “What are we going to do for our country?” But it’s imperative that we ask ourselves “What are we going to do for our planet?” It’s time to get right to it. And we don’t need to wait for any politician to take action.
Here are 5 easy reuse solutions that when practiced in our daily lives, will make a huge impact on our planet. They’ll save endless amounts of non renewable resources, lessen the amount of pollution put into the air and extend the life of our planet. Cheers to a new day.
1. Look for used options when buying anything.
2. Rent or borrow items instead of buying something yourself.
3. Repair an item instead of disposing of it and buying a new one.
4. Before throwing out potentially usable items, see if anyone has a use for them.
5. Avoid single use bags and bring your own.
For more reuse solutions, watch the REUSE! Documentary for free here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcZd2tfi2vg